Printing is a hidden cost that many organizations find hard to quantify. Beyond the price of physical materials such as equipment, paper and toner, there also are costs associated with maintenance, departments “doing their own thing” and even the opportunity cost of time spent waiting at the printer for a job to print.
At Pharos, we help companies create a more efficient print environment with solutions that consider the entire print ecosystem, delivering improved security and continual cost savings.
A simple review of the numbers demonstrates that effective print management can save an organization up to 40 percent and provide the following benefits:
- Significant reduction in total print volume
- Color printing reduction by 50 percent or more (color printing is at least 3 to 5 times more expensive than grayscale)
- 50 percent reduction of underutilized assets, driving down equipment lease, service and supply costs
- 30 percent reduction in toner and ink costs using centrally managed software
- 25-35 percent reduction in internal print shop and externally sourced printing costs across the entire supply chain
Take control of your organization’s print environment. You’ll be surprised to see how much more secure and efficient your printing operations can be and how much money you can save your organization every year. Start the conversation today!