As we all closely monitor the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation, we want to assure you that we are doing our part to mitigate its impact on our customers, our employees, and our community.
- Like so many others, we’ve restricted travel to emergencies only and we are honoring social distancing recommendations.
- We continue to support our customers and partners remotely and we expect minimal impact on our ability to provide support going forward.
- We are extending our consultation services at no cost to you, via phone or virtual meeting. Whether you need technical support or assistance with best practices, we will do our best to help you any way we can. Please contact email@example.com for free consultations. For example, your questions might include:
- I am setting up home work environments and printing is a part of this. What are my options?
- When we return to the office, are there ways to secure print output without having to touch the printer control panel? (The answer is yes.)
- We are working with clients to get ahead of any requirements we see in the coming months and encourage you to contact us via email with any questions regarding your service or need for support in this time: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have asked that most employees avoid the office and work from home. We remain fully equipped to operate our meetings remotely and will be offering virtual learning events which you can follow here: https://pharos.com/events.
- We are committed to timely communication throughout the Pharos community as this fluid environment changes.
Although it doesn’t feel quite like business as usual, rest assured that we remain open and responsive to your support needs. Working together, we can all make a difference.
Stay healthy, stay safe,
Your friends at Pharos